Uquifa is a manufacturer of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and intermediates for the pharmaceutical Industry, and is the API division of Vivimed, Laboratories, India. UQUIFA operates 3 manufacturing sites, 2 in Spain and 1 in Mexico, which operate under cGMP conditions and have been inspected and approved by major Pharmaceutical Companies and Regulatory Authorities, including the US FDA. UQUIFA employs over 500 people and has sales in excess of €100m.
Uquifa sells to more than 70 countries worldwide and has more than 150 active DMF´s filed and 20 CEP’s approved. Uquifa counts amongst its customers the major Generic and Ethical companies operating in the Industry and continues to invest in personnel and facilities to maintain a state of the art technology base to both, the Generic and the Ethical Pharmaceutical Industries.
Uquifa is looking to fill the post of Sales and Marketing Director which will become vacant at the end of March, 2015. The post holder will report directly to the Chief Executive, Mark Robbins and he/she will be a member of the senior management committee. The post is based in Barcelona, Spain.
The post holder will be responsible for the API sales team of APIs and will drive the sales and marketing strategy in expanding the customer-product portfolio worldwide. He/she will be key in developing the new product portfolio and implement the seeding of the customers to lock in future value of a growing business. He/she will be responsible for the successful identification of business opportunities and effective maintenance of existing business relationships.
· The formulation and implementation of the marketing and sales strategy and plan for Uquifa in Line with the overall business plan.
· Develop and Implement the annual sales budget.
· Development of Sales of new products and generics.
· Strong Leadership of the sales department.
· A Sales and Marketing Head with over 10 years experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry
· Expert knowledge and understanding of the generic API market.
· An undergraduate degree in Chemistry/Biology/Science.
· Preferably MBA
· A very High level of English. Spanish is not necessary but the post holder will be expected to learn the language.
Send your email to Susana Anguera :