Dr. V. Manohar Rao Chairman, Vivimed Labs Ltd
- He has over 40 years of industry experience across the públic sector and private sector in the Indian veterinary and human pharma markets.
- Drives quality and process optimisation initiatives for the technical and manufacturing units.
- Also helming a animal vaccines project in India which is targetted to be one of the largest greenfield capabilities for its product range.
Santosh Varalwar - Managing Director, Vivimed Labs Ltd & President, UQUIFA S.A.
- First generation entrepreneur.
- Drives the Vivimed Group´s business growth strategy and business development initiatives.
- Previously associated with Shipping Corporation of India.
Sandeep Varalwar Executive Director, Finished Dosage Business, Vivimed Labs Ltd
- Associated with Vivimed since its incorporation and leads Vivimed’s Finished Dosage business.
- Over 19 years of experience in manufacturing and marketing in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Saurabh SG Executive Director, Corporate Development & Strategy , UQUIFA
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with reputed firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Dr. Sunny Sharma is a Senior Managing Director on the Asia team.
- Prior to joining OrbiMed, He was with Investor Growth Capital (IGC), the investment arm of Investor AB in North America, and before that with Easton Capital in New York.
- Earlier in his career, He worked in the healthcare investment banking group of Lehman Brothers in London, and before that he practiced medicine in northern India.
- He holds an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a medical degree (M.B.B.S.) from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana where he was awarded the Vipin Khanna Memorial Gold Medal for graduating as the best intern.
Mark I. Robbins Chief Executive Officer, UQUIFA
- Uquifa CEO since 1990.
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for more than20 years.
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA.
María Llosent de Nárdiz - Secretary of the Board
- Secretary of the Board, with experience in regulated markets (tobacco, farma, industrial, chemical).
- MBA in the IE, AMP in ESADE.