Dr. V. Manohar Rao Chairman, Vivimed Labs Ltd
- Dr. Rao has over 40 years of industry experience across the públic sector and private sector in the Indian veterinary and human pharma markets.
- Drives quality and process optimisation initiatives for the technical and manufacturing units.
- Also helming a animal vaccines project in India which is targetted to be one of the largest greenfield capabilities for its product range.
Santosh Varalwar - Managing Director, Vivimed Labs Ltd & President, UQUIFA S.A.
- First generation entrepreneur.
- Drives the Vivimed Group´s business growth strategy and business development initiatives.
- Previously associated with Shipping Corporation of India.
Sandeep Varalwar Executive Director, Finished Dosage Business, Vivimed Labs Ltd
- Associated with Vivimed since its incorporation and leads Vivimed’s Finished Dosage business.
- Over 19 years of experience in manufacturing and marketing in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Saurabh SG Executive Director, Corporate Development & Strategy , UQUIFA
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with reputed firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Mark I. Robbins Chief Executive Officer, UQUIFA
- Mr. Robbins has been the CEO of Uquifa since 1990.
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for more than20 years.
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA.