Mark I. Robbins - Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Robbins has been the CEO of Uquifa since 1990
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for 20 years
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA
Chris Oates - Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Oates has over 25 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals and specialty chemicals. Holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- He has previously worked with Syngenta, Avecia Pharma and, has also worked in senior roles for companies like Dishman Pharma and the Granules India JV with Japanese major, Omnichem where he last served as the CEO.
Tanweer Parkar - Sales & Marketing
- Mr. Parkar has over 25 years’ experience in generic pharmaceuticals with organisations such as Tata Group, Wockhardt and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories.
- Holds a Masters in Pharmacy and Masters in Management Studies
KC Pathak - Chief Technical Officer
- Mr Pathak has nearly 30 years of experienced in API Operations and Technical Development with companies like Sun Pharmaceuticals and Orchid Chemicals.
- Holds a Master of Science in Organic Chemistry and an MPhil in Chemistry.
Saurabh SG - Corporate Development & Strategy
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and, an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Pilar Valle - Finance & Accounting
- Ms Valle has nearly 25 years of experience in Accounting and Finance of manufacturing companies.
- She was earlier associated with firms like Arthur Andersen as a statutory auditor and, has been with UQUIFA since 1999.
- Holds a Bachelors in Economics and Management and Post Graduate in International Accounting Standards.