Mark I. Robbins - Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Robbins has been the CEO of Uquifa since 1990
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for 20 years
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA
Chris Oates - Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Oates has over 25 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals and specialty chemicals. Holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- He has previously worked with Syngenta, Avecia Pharma and, has also worked in senior roles for companies like Dishman Pharma and the Granules India JV with Japanese major, Omnichem where he last served as the CEO.
Tanweer Parkar - Sales & Marketing
- Mr. Parkar has over 25 years’ experience in generic pharmaceuticals with organisations such as Tata Group, Wockhardt and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories.
- Holds a Masters in Pharmacy and Masters in Management Studies
Saurabh SG - Corporate Development & Strategy
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and, an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Pilar Valle - Finance & Accounting
- Ms Valle has nearly 25 years of experience in Accounting and Finance of manufacturing companies.
- She was earlier associated with firms like Arthur Andersen as a statutory auditor and, has been with UQUIFA since 1999.
- Holds a Bachelors in Economics and Management and Post Graduate in International Accounting Standards.
María Llosent de Nárdiz – Chief People Officer – Legal and Compliance Director
- Ms María Llosent de Nárdiz has more than 18 years experience within different industries ( Pharma, Tobacco, Industrial Gases and Chemical) in different cultures such as Sweedish, American, Japanese, British, Indian and various fields of knowledge as People, Legal, Compliance, Data Privacy, Pharma issues, Distribution, CRMs, IT support, cultural change, transformation, etc.
- She holds a degree in Law (UCM) an MBA (IE) and an AMP (ESADE) as a Masters in International Law and Corporate Governance, and a certificate on Organizational Developmet in the Tel Aviv University.
Currently finishing a PhD on Bioinformatics in the Instituto de Estudios Nortearicano Benjamin Franklin (UAH)