Mark I. Robbins - Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Robbins has been the CEO of Uquifa since 1990
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for 20 years
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA
Saurabh SG - Corporate Development & Strategy
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and, an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
József Répasi - Managing Director of Soneas Research and Chemicals
- József Répasi is the Managing Director of Soneas Research and Chemicals and has over 25 years experience in R & D and Business Development.
- He holds an MSc in Pharmacutical Development and is an active member of the American Chemical Society and Hugarian Chemical Society.
- In the recent years, József has helped Soneas build a commercial manufacturing platform in addition to R+D and, succesfully crafted long term relationships with Innovator Pharma and AgroTech companies in geographies like the EU, Japan and USA.
Pilar Valle - Chief Financial Officer - Finance, Accounting & Information Technologies
- Ms Valle has nearly 25 years of experience in Finance and Accounting of manufacturing companies.
- She was associated with firms like Arthur Andersen as a statutory auditor.
- Large experience in Taxes, Internal Controls and International reporting.
- She has been with Uquifa since 1999.
- Holds a Bachelors in Economics and Business Administration and masters in International Accounting Standards. Business Executive Program of Advanced Management and Global Growth Business Strategies.
Tanweer Parkar - Sales & Marketing
- Mr. Parkar has over 25 years’ experience in generic pharmaceuticals with organisations such as Tata Group, Wockhardt and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories.
- Holds a Masters in Pharmacy and Masters in Management Studies