Saurabh Gurnurkar, Managing Director, Corporate Development & Strategy , UQUIFA Science
- Holds a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and a Master in Business Administration (MBA).
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in UQUIFA in 2013.
- Previously associated with firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
- Responsible for business development and strategy - executing business turn-arounds, driving new business acquisition and enhancing the company´s technology tool box through corporate development are his key objectives.
Dr. Sunny Sharma, Senior Managing Director on the Asia team
- Prior to joining OrbiMed, He was with Investor Growth Capital (IGC), the investment arm of Investor AB in North America, and before that with Easton Capital in New York.
- Earlier in his career, He worked in the healthcare investment banking group of Lehman Brothers in London, and before that he practiced medicine in northern India.
- He holds an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a medical degree (M.B.B.S.) from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana where he was awarded the Vipin Khanna Memorial Gold Medal for graduating as the best intern.
Ankesh Bhansali, Director at OrbiMed Asia
Santosh Varalwar, Managing Director, Vivimed Labs Ltd & President, UQUIFA Science
- First generation entrepreneur.
- Drives the Vivimed Group´s business growth strategy and business development initiatives.
- Previously associated with Shipping Corporation of India.
Dr. V. Manohar Rao, Chairman, Vivimed Labs Ltd.
- He has over 40 years of industry experience across the public sector and private sector in the Indian veterinary and human pharma markets.
- Drives quality and process optimisation initiatives for the technical and manufacturing units.
- Also helming a animal vaccines project in India which is targetted to be one of the largest greenfield capabilities for its product range.