Mark I. Robbins - Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Robbins has been the CEO of Uquifa since 1990
- Has had experience managing other chemical and pharmaceutical companies for 20 years
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Genetics and an MBA
Saurabh Gurnurkar - Corporate Development & Strategy
- 9+ years of experience in Investment Management, prior to assuming roles in Vivimed/UQUIFA in 2013.
- Holds a B.E. in Mechanical Engineering and, an MBA in Finance & International Business.
- Previously associated with firms such as Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Pilar Valle - Chief Financial Officer - Finance, Accounting & Information Technologies
- Ms Valle has nearly 25 years of experience in Finance and Accounting of manufacturing companies.
- She was associated with firms like Arthur Andersen as a statutory auditor.
- Large experience in Taxes, Internal Controls and International reporting.
- She has been with Uquifa since 1999.
- Holds a Bachelors in Economics and Business Administration and masters in International Accounting Standards. Business Executive Program of Advanced Management and Global Growth Business Strategies.
Tanweer Parkar - Sales & Marketing
- Mr. Parkar has over 25 years’ experience in generic pharmaceuticals with organisations such as Tata Group, Wockhardt and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories.
- Holds a Masters in Pharmacy and Masters in Management Studies
Miguel Angel Maceda - COO, UQUIFA Mexico
- Highly motivated professional with 30 years of experience in Managing Direction, Operations and Supply Chain.
- Curious to learn, passionate to develop talent.
- And the last 2 years as Managing Director being end-to-end business responsible: Sales, People Care, EHS, Quality, Regulatory, R&D, Engineering & Maintenance, Purchasing, Customer Care, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Proven ability to define: Strategies, tactics, solutions to improve KPIs and implement cultural change through inclusive and inspiring leadership.
Peter Acs - COO of Soneas Chemicals
- Joined SONEAS in 2021 as General Manager and COO.
- Peter has 20 years’ experience in the Chemical Industry.
- He has worked in Operations as Production Manager, in Supply Chain Planning, in Product Management and has IT project experience with implementation of Business Applications.
- Most recently Peter has worked at PPG Industries as a EMEA R&D Director, leading teams in Hungary, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, the UK, Romania, and Poland.
- Peter holds an MSc degree in Chemical Engineering and a master’s degree in Economics.