Data protection officer
The personal data that we obtain will be processed by UNIÓN QUÍMICO FARMACÉUTICA, S.A.U. (“UQUIFA”), whose contact information is detailed below:
- Company name: Unión Químico Farmacéutica, S.A.U.
- Address: Calle Mallorca 262, 3ª planta 08008, Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 93 467 48 10
Purpose of the treatment, legitimacy and conservation period
For UQUIFA, the privacy and security of the personal data of our users is fundamental. Most of our services do not require any type of registration, which allows you to visit our Website without having to identify yourself.
The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to fulfill a specific purpose, likewise, we only treat those data that are relevant to fulfill that objective. In this sense, we inform you that the personal data you provide or collect may be processed for the following purposes, as appropriate:
• Attention to queries: manage queries and / or requests for information made through the forms established for this purpose, as well as the different means of contact that we put at your disposal. Likewise, if you request or authorize it regarding the cookies we install, to adapt the website to your needs, and to inform you and send you communications, about our company, including through electronic and / or telematic means, including information about the different pharmaceutical products of UQUIFA. Consequently, the legal basis of the processing is your consent.
• Management of the relationship with customers and suppliers: manage, enable and maintain the relationship with UQUIFA. Consequently, the legal basis of the processing is your consent.
• Selection processes: manage the candidate selection process with the applications submitted. We will delete your CV once the selection process has been completed, taking into account the legally established retention and limitation periods.
The personal data will be processed only during the time that it is necessary, useful and appropriate. Once the relation is finalized, the data will be stored with the sole purposes and for the time necessary to comply with the applicable legal obligations. Only those third parties to whom the company is legally obliged to provide access to the data will have access to them.
However, and as long as we obtain your explicit consent, the personal data provided may be transferred to companies that are part of the Uquifa Group, for the same purposes.
In any case, the affected person has the right to present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency in relation to the processing carried out by Unión Químico Farmacéutica, S.A.U.