Saurabh Gurnurkar, Managing Director
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- With the Uquifa Group since 2014 and managed responsibilities across functions of Business Development, M&A, Procurement and Regulatory Affairs, over the years.
- Responsible for the P&L with focus on core values of compliance and customer- centricity. Executing business turn-arounds, driving growth through technology toolbox expansion and, building teams are his focus areas. Committed to continue investing across our 3P´s i.e Manufacturing Plants, Products and People will remain the strategy of choice as the enterprise looks to expand its toolbox & market presence to serve its customer base more efficiently.
- Prior to joining the Fine Chemistry business at Uquifa, he has spent close to nine years in the field of Investment Management with Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Dr. Sunny Sharma, Senior Managing Director, OrbiMed
- Prior to joining OrbiMed, He was with Investor Growth Capital (IGC), the investment arm of Investor AB in North America, and before that with Easton Capital in New York.
- Earlier in his career, He worked in the healthcare investment banking group of Lehman Brothers in London, and before that he practiced medicine in northern India.
- He holds an M.B.A. from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore and a medical degree (M.B.B.S.) from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana where he was awarded the Vipin Khanna Memorial Gold Medal for graduating as the best intern.
Ankesh Bhansali, Director at OrbiMed Asia
Santosh Varalwar, Managing Director, Vivimed Labs Ltd.
- First generation entrepreneur.
- Drives the Vivimed Group´s business growth strategy and business development initiatives.
- Previously associated with Shipping Corporation of India.