Saurabh Gurnurkar - Managing Director
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer with a Masters in Business Administration (MBA).
- With the Uquifa Group since 2014 and managed responsibilities across functions of Business Development, M&A, Procurement and Regulatory Affairs, over the years.
- Responsible for the P&L with focus on core values of compliance and customer- centricity. Executing business turn-arounds, driving growth through technology toolbox expansion and, building teams are his focus areas. Committed to continue investing across our 3P´s i.e Manufacturing Plants, Products and People will remain the strategy of choice as the enterprise looks to expand its toolbox & market presence to serve its customer base more efficiently.
- Prior to joining the Fine Chemistry business at Uquifa, he has spent close to nine years in the field of Investment Management with Prudential Financial, Credit Suisse and Kotak Mahindra Group.
Pilar Valle - Chief Financial Officer - Finance, Accounting & Information Technologies
- Ms Valle has nearly 25 years of experience in Finance and Accounting of manufacturing companies.
- She was associated with firms like Arthur Andersen as a statutory auditor.
- Large experience in Taxes, Internal Controls and International reporting.
- She has been with Uquifa since 1999.
- Holds a Bachelors in Economics and Business Administration and masters in International Accounting Standards. Business Executive Program of Advanced Management and Global Growth Business Strategies.
Miguel Angel Maceda - COO, UQUIFA Mexico
- Highly motivated professional with 30 years of experience in Managing Direction, Operations and Supply Chain.
- Curious to learn, passionate to develop talent.
- And the last 2 years as Managing Director being end-to-end business responsible: Sales, People Care, EHS, Quality, Regulatory, R&D, Engineering & Maintenance, Purchasing, Customer Care, Manufacturing and Finance.
- Proven ability to define: Strategies, tactics, solutions to improve KPIs and implement cultural change through inclusive and inspiring leadership.
Peter Acs - COO of Soneas Chemicals
- Joined SONEAS in 2021 as General Manager and COO.
- Peter has 20 years’ experience in the Chemical Industry.
- He has worked in Operations as Production Manager, in Supply Chain Planning, in Product Management and has IT project experience with implementation of Business Applications.
- Most recently Peter has worked at PPG Industries as a EMEA R&D Director, leading teams in Hungary, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, the UK, Romania, and Poland.
- Peter holds an MSc degree in Chemical Engineering and a master’s degree in Economics.